"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sierra's Sixth Grade Show

Sierra's sixth grade show was tonight.

It was a comedy called "Joust" set in the mid-evil times.

 She was quite serious. . . for about one scene.
 The rest of the show she was having a bit too much fun with her BFF Sydney.
 They whispered.
 They giggled.
 They made silly faces at each other.
In all honesty, they were a bit distracting.

I think that maybe, just maybe, they have outgrown the elementary shows.  But, watch our Middle School drama department - These girls will be headed your way soon!  You better get ready, because they are drama queens in the making!

In other family news, Joshua is the proud owner of a tiny blue Christmas tree! 
He has been begging for a little tree to have in his room, "just like Tesfa!"  Today he spotted this cute little one - and it is BLUE!  "Joshua, I love it BLUE! It is my favorite color!"

Lucky for me, it was not much more expensive than the night light I had promised him, because it was just too cute to leave on the shelf.  If you would have seen my 4 year old cutie pie sitting in the cart, proudly holding a bright blue, tinsel tree - you would most certainly agree!  (I MUST be mellowing with age!  I spent money on a tacky blue tree, and I am happy about it!)