"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, April 9, 2012

Brenna Turns 9!

 Our beautiful Brenna-girl turned 9 on April 6.

What a blessing this kind, smart, helpful, considerate you young girl is to our family!
 She chose ice cream cone cupcakes for her birthday dessert.
 She and Sierra decorated EVERYTHING with pink and white streamers and balloons for the party.

It looked so sweet.
One of the many signs that she is growing up is that she did not want toys.

She wanted books!
And clothes!

Watching children grow up is the weirdest thing.
On one hand, I want to keep her little forever.
On the other, I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming.

I guess the key is to enjoy every age and stage -
to treasure each and every moment up,
and hide it in my heart
forever!

I love you Brenna-girl!
I am so thankful that God chose me to be your mom.
SO
THANKFUL!