"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday 2012

 Brenna and Joshua participated the the Palm Sunday Procession this morning.  They were so excited.  Joshua grabbed Brenna's hand when we walked into church and asked, "Can we go mom?!  I ready to sing!"
 (Not a good photo, but rather scurry across the church and create a scene, I settled!)

Joshua was so proud!  He was ALL SMILES and waved at me a couple of times to make sure I could see him.  He kept right next to his big sister, of course, but with Brenna at his side, he was the picture of confidence!

When he was done singing, he ran to me for a big hug.  Then he whispered in my ear, "Mom!  I knew all the words!  I singed Mosanna, Mosanna!"  (I did not have the heart to tell him it is really Hosanna!)
 After church, I took the kids for lunch at the park.  (Chad and Jay were out of town for a basketball tournament.)  The littlest three indulged me in a few photos.

It is so much more fun to take pictures in the sunshine!
 Our beautiful Brenna-girl turns 9 this week!
 Joshua Gebeyehu Chad is 4.5.
He is strong, confident, coordinated, and quick!
(Praise God as each one of those adjectives are the result of much prayer.)
Sisters!

As I have watched my children the last few days, I marvel at what a blessing they are to each other!

They love and support and challenge (and tease) each other so perfectly!

I loved watching Joshua be twice as brave and confident today because he had "his" Brenna at his side.
I loved watching Sierra read to Brenna yesterday, doing everything she could to make her sick sister feel a bit better.
I love listening to Krissy give Sierra advice on friendships.
I love seeing Brenna give Jamison the biggest hugs when he returns.
I love watching Jay and Joshua wrestle.
I love listening to the kids laugh together, even when it is at my expense!

A family is such a beautiful gift.