"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Eggs 2012

 One of our Easter traditions is having Grammy over to dye Easter eggs with the kids.

They have so much fun!
 We are hoping we can get Sierra to dye eggs with us a few more years!
 The ONLY color Joshua used was blue.

Because, "I, I like blue!"
The finished product - all 4 dozen!


In other news:
  • Joshua has been limping for a few days.  We brought him in for an xray today, just to be safe.  Nothing is broken, thankfully!  However doctor's orders are for NO running, jumping, or kicking!  I am HAPPY to say that is nearly impossible to keep Joshua from running, jumping, and kicking!  I have "complained" tongue in cheek that it would have been much easier if he would have had a sprained foot last year, before he COULD run, jump, and kick!
  • Tomorrow he goes to the dentist for the first time.  Pray for me, the dentist, him! Medical stuff is hard for him.  (You should see the fuss he creates just having to be weighed at the doctor's office -eek!)
  • We have a BUILDING PERMIT!  Construction is officially beginning.  We have concrete scheduled for about 2 weeks!
  • Our loan is waiting for signatures.
  • Our current home is still for sale.  UGH!  Please pray for a real sale!  I am so tired of showing it.  It would be really nice, however, to live here until the new home is complete!  I am trusting God's timing and doing my best to remain flexible.