"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, October 10, 2010

This Weekend We...

Krissy made this quilted pillow in her sewing class. It is so beautiful.


Friday night we had our first family movie night since Joshua has been home! (Well it was almost a family movie night... Daddy had to work late so he missed it!) Joshua thought eating pizza downstairs was totally fun.
While the rest of us enjoyed "Karate Kid" Joshua ran hot laps in the basement on his trike.

Jamison rode the bus and we all experienced out first football road trip to watch Jamison play football. (I confess I cried when I dropped Jay off at the bus Saturday morning. NOT because he has gotten so grown up, BUT because I am so blessed to be able to watch him grow up. It is truly a privilege.)

Joshua and Daddy waiting for kick-off.

Jamison's fan club!


That is my son at the bottom of that pile. Ouch!

It was a good tackle though! Joshua responded with his loudest, "Yeah!!! Football!!! Good Jobbie Me Jay!!! Whoo Whoo!"

Jamison caught this pass. Gotta admit I like watching him tackle much more than BE tackled! (He made a great catch - that was unfortunately called back for a flag.)


Sierra, Brenna, and I totally had a blast copying a craft I saw on several blogs this week.


We also did lots of boring stuff like clean toilets, mow the grass, and work-out. I will spare you those pictures!


Hope you had a great weekend too!