"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Whole Bunch of Pumpkin Patch Pics

Most of us went to the Pumpkin Patch tonight. (Jamison had football practice so he missed out.)

We had a really good time, take a look!

Peak-a-boo! These three cuties love you!

Take a look at who is in the lead?! Joshua Gebeyehu Chad D.!!!! He was so very excited to be at the Pumpkin Patch. The girls had been telling him about it for weeks and he was ready! It was so exciting to see him so excited and sure of himself. It was probably the first time he has been to a brand new place that he just took off and had fun right from the start.

This is not my favorite picture, but the "chugga chugga choo choo train" was what Joshua picked as his favorite part when I asked at bedtime!


Driving the car was the only spot Joshua stayed put long enough to get a picture of him with his sisters.

Joshua ran his little legs off! I love, love, love to see him run. Did you notice who he is trying to keep up with... his older, taller, faster big sisters in the upper left corner of the picture.


You have not seen Joshua with his Daddy much. Here they are!

Love these guys!


See him clapping for himself?

It is hard to get across this thing with Daddy tickling you!


Melt my heart!

All that hay scratched up Brenna's legs, poor girl! You know if I do not have a child on my hip, shoulders, or back I truly do not know what to do! I love having my hands full!