"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Boating Weather?!?

Way back in October, Chad bought a new boat. He bought it via EBay sight unseen. He has spent all of our VERY LOOOONG winter waiting and wondering how we would like it. So today, we finally took it for a test drive.
Think he likes it?
Oh, Yeah!

Having lunch on the swim platform.
Joshua HAD to test the water. He kicked like crazy for about 15 seconds. Then he pulled up his feet and cried because they HURT from the icy cold water!


Sierra decided the water was not really THAT cold...
so she jumped in!
She quickly discovered that it was brutally cold.
Look at that face!
I have never seen her swim so fast!
Much better!
In case you think I am exaggerating when I called the water icy, see that white patch?
Yep, there is still a bit of snow on the shore.

Riley loves the boat. He was crying on his rug as he watched us load up. We had planned to leave him home, but how do you resist this face?
I am not sure who liked driving best - Daddy, Mommy, or Joshua?!?

It is a seriously fun boat! I can hardly wait to take it our again! Or as Joshua said, "Good jobbie me daddy! I like it this boat!"