"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, May 14, 2012

Construction Update: The Floor is Ready to Pour!

A lot has happened at our new "house" in the last week.
 The heating contractor has placed all the duct work.

 These big tubes are where the heating system will go.
 And these are the heat registers.
 The plumbing contractor came to do his underground work as well.
This is how it looked last night.
Mid-way through today, Chad realized that he had forgotten to bring in the water line.
This totally cracks me up.
You see, I have been all about down-sizing and minimizing.
My family is not totally on board.
But, even I really want to have running water in our new home!

My talented husband got the water line dug in record time!

Thanks babe!

 This is the house tonight!

The concrete crew worked hard today, no doubt!
Everything is smooth, level, and
ready for concrete!


I am so excited!
Framing is scheduled to begin this very week!