"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Celebrating that Today I am Mommy!

Two Years Ago TODAY
 this beautiful boy was placed in my arms
while
everyone around him declared me "Gebeyehu momma!"

TODAY
that same beautiful boy knows me,
 understands me,
and loves me
as
"mommy!"

We celebrate healing, love, acceptance, sonship, and grace today!

Joshua Gebeyehu Chad Dietrich I am so very thankful that God chose me to be your mommy.

Father God, I thank you that have truly created Joshua Gebeyehu with a spirit of SONSHIP and NOT a spirit fear.  I thank you that you have helped every member of our family to be strong and courageous, to not be terrified or discouraged because You HAVE been with us every step of the way!  Thank you that your make all things new, that you complete the work that you start in each of us, and that when we perservere, You really do keep Your promises.  I am honored to serve You.