"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, September 9, 2010

10:20 PM

OK it is 10:20 PM and my Joshua is asleep and his sadness and crying did not kill me. It came close though.


What I did find as I distracted myself with reading all my favorite blogs is a project I am so excited about. Check our Lory's blog.

www.thehowletts5@blogspot.com (I have a direct link on the left side of my blog if you want to follow their trip plans like me! She is bringing a team of people to ET this winter and I so want to be going with. But JOshua is not ready to have me disappear for 10 days, so maybe next trip!)


She posted about sending Christmas gifts (Gena in Amharic) to Children's Heaven. We were at Children's Heaven during our time in Ethiopia and I can not say enough good about the program and the amazing things they do. So take a minute and find out how you can help make sure kids in Ethiopia receive personal Christmas gifts.


By the way, my birthday is Dec. 29 and I would be totally honored if you would send a backpack full of goodies to a beauty in Ethiopia in my honor! I already emailed the coordinator and asked for 5 kids to send stuff to. I can hardly wait to shop with my kids for these kids.

Check it out and then DO SOMETHING!