"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My New Favorite T-shirt

I am a sucker for adoption fund raising t-shirts. For me they are perfect, I get a new shirt without having to go to a store (I am not much of a shopper) AND the money goes to help bring children into families.


I have to show you my new favorite, because I think it is just so well done.


Cute, right?


Here is what it says:
We witness a miracle
every time a child
enters into life, but those
who make their journey
home across time
and miles, growing within the
hearts of those who love
them, are carried on the
wings of destiny and
placed among us by
God's very own hands.
~anonymous

Is that not beautiful?


Joshua likes to point to all the animals and tell me their names. He does NOT like it when I explain that the outline is Africa, where Joshua was born. To that he tells me, "Joshua NO AFRICA! Joshua - mommy, daddy's Joshua's house!"


I did decide this morning that I am either going to have force myself to go shopping or someone out there is going to have to start selling sweatshirts. My fall/winter wardrobe is pretty much non-existent. My girls have told me "it is time!" Oh, yes the wonderful (not) honesty of one's children.