"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Garage Sale

I have spent a bit of time this week pricing things and cleaning my garage. Saturday I plan to have my first ever garage sale. I usually donate all my extra stuff, it is simple... and tax deductible! But since the Haiti earthquake our homestudy agency has begun supporting an orphanage that was badly damaged, so I decided to try a garage sale and send the proceeds to the orphanage. I also asked a few friends for donations to add to my stash and my garage is filling up.


So if you are not busy Saturday between 8:30 and 3:00 stop by and take a peak!

Funny how as my kids help unpack someone else's stuff there is ALWAYS something they have to have! You better come early or my kids will buy all the good stuff!


You can read more about the orphanage these funds will go to and the children that need ND and MN families to claim them as their children at either of these two links.



or



Wish me luck!