"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Working from home

Ever wonder how I get anything done working from home with Joshua underfoot?

Easy.

I tie him up!


Joshua loves to pretend he is a puppy. This morning while I was trying to get some work done, he came up with a plan. Mommy should tie "the puppy's leash to her chair." He had a super time pretending he was a puppy and I got lots of work done while interacting with this goofy kid.


It really was too funny.


Another funny puppy/Joshua story happened a couple Saturday's ago. Brenna invited a friend to play for the morning. Joshua and I had been playing puppy when she arrived. Joshua likes to be very detailed and so insisted on wearing Riley's leash hooked to his belt loop. He begs me to hold onto the leash and walk the puppy. So thinking nothing of it, I answered the door with my leashed puppy/son on my hip. I visited with Brenna's friend and her mother a while and then the girls ran off to play. About a half an hour later, Brenna's friend came to me and asked if my little boy always had to be on a leash. Only then did it occur to me that her mother might have had the same thought!

OOPS! Nope, I do not keep him leashed all the time. Just when he asks to play puppy!