"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time To Call in a Professional

We are having family pictures taken tomorrow. My kids want to know why we need to have professional family pictures taken when I am always taking pictures...

Let me present exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

And exhibit C.

This is the best picture I have captured of all 5 kids...

Yep, it it time to call in a professional!

Any guesses how many pictures I have uploaded to my computer since June 6?
1601 (and that does not include all the pictures we took while in Ethiopia...yikes!)

Of those pictures I decided 718 had to be printed and put into albums. That is a lot of pictures!


My favorite Joshua quote of the day "Mommy, 2 hands!"
I am always moving around and doing something, but sometimes Joshua wants mommy to just hold him and stop wiggling. When my constant activity starts to bug him, he tells me "Mommy, 2 hands!" and moves my "busy" hand around him. Can I have a collective Ahhhhh? Yep, you are right, he is so sweet!


****Lastly, I really would love to hear your thoughts, always, but especially in response to my balance post.