"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, January 13, 2017

Choosing Gratitude over "Grumpitude" Day 1

I believe that choosing joy and gratitude is the best way to live.  I also confess to have a fairly terminal case of the January grumpitude which means it's time for me to be more intentionally looking for beauty in each day.

I have decided to photograph at least one moment of joy and beauty each day as a tonic to my 'tude.


It was a TERRIBLY cold week.  (As in -40* one day.)

Cold that severe makes everything hard. 

I give thanks this week because Mataya and I are often able to skip errands and meetings.  We can hunker in, office from home, and stay in fuzzy pajamas for days.  Mataya was only in "real" clothes one time last week.

PJ days are definitely something in which to rejoice!