"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, January 23, 2017

Choosing Gratitude Over "Grumpitude" Day 11

It is a historic day at our house.

I had three kids and one husband home sick with the flu.

It started with Mataya puking her guts out from 2 am to 5 am.  She was totally miserable, angry, and bewildered.  (She did not know what was happening to her.)

Joshua woke with a fever and sore throat.

Brenna has been achy, nauseated, and has a sore throat.

Chad arrived home this afternoon - exhausted, achy, and nauseated.

So today, I am thankful that I have a really good washing machine.
 I have been keeping it busy all day.

I'm also thankful that I had this crud last week.  I am capable of caring for my family today.  Lastly, I am thankful that my boss is completely supportive of my day at home caring for our family.  Though I will be buried with work at some point this week, today I could focus on my family without guilt or stress.

Praying that tomorrow is a healthier day.