"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Choosing Gratitude Over "Grumpitude" Day 16

Snowball 2017

I adore pretty much everything about my Berra-girl.

Watching her brimming with joy and excitement makes my heart so very happy.  Sierra almost always has a "sparkle" about her.  But on days like today, she glows.


Mataya doesn't usually beg for photos - but she insisted on being in this one with Sierra.  Believe it or not, Sierra had hair that was nearly as crazy when she was 2.  Many people say Mataya looks just like Krissy, however she and Sierra share an attitude, a buoyancy, so in my heart, they are my twins.






Sierra and "Wonderboy" as I jokingly call Hunter have been dating for nearly two years.

I have no idea what the future holds, but for today I am thankful for the way he makes her smile.  They make me miss being 17!

 Sierra always has a plan.  Tonight is was to recreate her favorite picture from their first dance.

January 2015

 Today



"Twirl me so we can get a cute picture of the back of my dress."