"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Choosing Gratitude over "Grumpitude" Day 6

I felt better today.

Not great, but better.

I trudged through the day slowly.  Had a frustrating set back at work.  Kept supper down.

And as I went to tuck my littlest side-kick into bed, I discovered this!
Our little busybody fills her bed with toys, books, blankets, and puzzles. 

Tonight she literally fell asleep sitting up in bed.  She was tipped forward but still on her rump, and although you can not see them, she had a toy in each hand!

She gave her daddy and I a good giggle as we headed off to bed.

(I had waited all day for this moment.  This breath of silly or fun or SOMETHING other than blah!  It was such a good lesson in watchful waiting since it came just as I was ready to collapse into my bed for the night!)

Because it looked like she might smother, we did settle her into a more comfortable position!


Such a sweet, sleepy, pack rat!

(She doesn't get THAT from me.)

(Truly!)

(I throw everything. . . but her daddy on the other hand. . .)