"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Choosing Gratitude over "Grumpitude" Day 9

It was a good day.

I slept last night!  (I have not slept soundly in weeks.)

I got to shower by myself.  (Most days Mataya joins me - which is sweet and sour rolled into one!)

Chad brought me coffee and a made-from-scratch, just-to-my preferences, breakfast burrito.

Sierra found Prom dress #2!  
(I can't wait to show you her entire dresses.  Sierra LOVES dresses.  It has been so fun to shop with her because she is so thrilled to have it be her turn to go to Prom.)

We had a fun and relaxing shopping trip with Brenna and Sierra's boyfriend's mom AND we even went for lunch.


To top it off, I got to spend a couple of hours with my grandbabies while Chad took Krissy and Brenna to a movie.  And I got to introduce little Phia girl to one of my besties!

Some days are easier than others to FEEL grateful.

While choosing gratitude is ALWAYS a choice, I am thankful today for a sweet day brimming with reasons to choose gratitude.