"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Court Take 2

So tonight or early tomorrow morning our case is once again being heard in Ethiopian courts. (Remember that Ethiopia is 8 hours ahead of us.)I would love to fill all of our hearts with peace, hope and inspiration. I have none to offer. I am nervous and uncertain. However He has plenty! So here is something to cling to while we wait.


"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


"Behold, I am the Lord... is there anything too difficult for me?" Jeremiah 32:27


"Do not let your heart be troubled, trust in God." John 14:27


"For I know thew plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to strengthen you not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


"He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it" Philippians 1:6


"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you" John 14:18


"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15


I am tempted to tell God how to run this show. But I choose to entrust him with each step in this journey while I hope he grants the desire of my heart. Join us in trusting God's timing and promises tonight.


*** A quick shoes update! Krissy's school collected $243.29 to help cover shipping for the shoes that the kids donated. We have several people helping us figure out whether to ship them or pay for extra baggage on the airplane. We have chosen the locations we hope to deliver the shoes to and will post more when we have confirmation from these organizations.