"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Court Update

I have not learned a ton of information about why we did not pass court yesterday, but I will offer what I can.

7 or 8 families with our agency had court dates this week. None passed. UGH!!! (At least it is nothing personal)

MOWA did not have the paperwork turned in for any of us. We would all like to hate MOWA, but our agency is supportive of their efforts. I trust our agency so if they think MOWA is doing the best they can under their present circumstances I can give them grace as well.


MOWA's office is closed until Monday for some type of meetings. When they reopen one of our agency representatives will personally go to their office and plead for our letter. Once the letter is obtained, we have met all requirements under Ethiopian law and will officially be Joshua G's parents.


So continue to pray for this MOWA letter. I am told not to worry that there is not a problem, just a delay in paperwork being filed. (Which of course is a problem, ha!)