"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Brenna the Baby Whisperer

It was a less than stellar weekend.  We spent it working on projects long ignored.  I would have been more content at the lake.  Thankfully the lake is in my not too distant future!

The bright spot in my weekend was BRENNA!

Brenna is my right-hand.  And sometimes my left-hand too!  Like her Grandma Donna, Brenna is an amazing helper who notices what needs to be done and graciously does it.  This summer she has become Mataya's best friend.  She is patient and kind and gentle with her tag-along baby sis who can not get enough "Nenna!"

This evening when Brenna cried for her "Nenna!" - Brenna decided to try the ring-sling.  Mataya was in snuggly-sister heaven.

She (and I) are very spoiled!

Very!!