"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

You Might Be a LaLa If. . .


This was the highlight of my day!  I texted Krissy and said, "Send me a picture of my grandson, please!"  And she sent me this.

Either he has caught his momma's cold, or his personality has changed a bit these last days.  He is now a bit fussy.  A bit fussy and completely adorable, says his LaLa!  (His momma agrees!)

He has an appointment with his doctor tomorrow, which means he is coming to Bismarck, which means he is stopping at LaLa's house!!!  Sigh.  I will be very glad to see him and his momma.  It is hard for me to not have them here where I can take care of them a bit; and at the same time, I am thankful they are doing OK.

And yet tomorrow can NOT get here soon enough!

It has been a crazy, crazy week.  We are trying to cram a weeks worth of work into a couple of days so we can head to the lake.  My kids have been rock star helpers.  I am in awe at what one momma and a couple of kidos can accomplish.  I am so proud of my helpful kiddos - and I am so very excited to unplug for a few days and soak in the sun, my kids, and my husband during a long weekend at the lake.  Enjoy the weekend y'all!