"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, June 15, 2015

Grammy's!!!!!

The highlight of today was playing at Grammy's house!
 Joshua and Brenna stayed the night, so by the time Mataya and I arrived this afternoon, they were nearly professional go-cart drivers.  They absolutely love Grammy's new toys.
 Without Mataya they were crazy drivers.  Think cookies and burn outs.  With Mataya they used much more self control.
 You know Joshua is in LOVE when he allows a picture.  He is even looking at the camera and smiling!  That is a sign of thru bliss, I tell you.
 Mataya has become an animal lover, so I knew she would adore Grammy's.  When she saw all the kitties she stomped her feet in glee.  She was fascinated with the fish, and after tasting one piece of fish food, she enjoyed feeding them.

Mataya's grandparents have not gotten very much access to her yet.  Mommy and her sisters have been baby hogs, I confess.  It was fun to watch her explore with Grammy.  They have very similar interests - birdies (oh she loved the parrots), pup pups, kitties, and 'side.  We are excited to go back soon.
 Brenna fell in love with Joey the kitty.  She is trying to figure out how to convince her dad she should have one. . . 
My girls, running to get-you, get-you momma.
Melt my heart!

There is no place like the country in the summer.  Kids being kids - running, climbing, exploring, and carousing - it does not get a lot better than that!

I have no photos yet of what happened at Jemo today.  Chad and I exchanged a few quick texts before he headed to the airport!  The airport!!!  My boys are coming home!

He briefly said that it was a good day at Jemo.  The kids enjoyed their gifts and there was plenty of food at the feast.  Our older kids were very difficult for him to leave.  Big hugs, kisses, and "I love you's" were exchanged.

Just 23 hours and 23 minutes now from now my boys will be back!