"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday. . . Catching Up!

I spent the day playing catch-up.

Laundry.

Floors.

Groceries.

Gardening.

At about 4:15 one of my children came to me and said she was sooo bored!  This child had slept until 3 PM.  No lie.  She had then watched some TV.  And by 4:15, life was a bore.  LOL!  Can you say First World Problems.  Sigh.  Funny thing, when I mentioned the list of projects I had yet to do today, she was instantly busy!  

The moment I should have gotten on film was late this evening.  I rain storm blew through.  It began with big warm drops.  No wind, just rain falling straight down.  Mataya and Joshua were playing outside and when the rain started they stayed out.  Soon it began to pour.  Those two began a rain dance that would have made the grumpiest person in America smile.  They danced and giggled until the rain stopped and they were soaking wet.  They were precious.

On the other side of the world, it sounded as though the day was crazy.  All medical.  A lot to do.  Some rain delays.  Wild kids.  Many hurdles.

Chad did not text long, but he did send me a couple pictures!
 Our handsome Ayelu coloring with his customary grin.
And our newest sponsor daughter Dibora!
We now have as many sponsor kids as kids!

So far he has managed to send me photos of all our kids save one.  He is so good to me.  He has a way of always making me feel included even when I am half a world away.

I am one lucky girl.