"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, March 21, 2010

3 Months Ago

Joshua G. arrived at the Care Center in Addis Ababa 3 mo. ago today. I was thinking about that today, wondering how his little heart is doing.

Opening my email tonight, God answered my longing and curiousity in a way I never expected. This evening, my case worker forwarded me a video that a traveling momma had taken of Joshua about 2 weeks ago. This video is the best glimpse yet we have had into his personality. We got to see him SMILE!!!!! It was like God telling me, "He's OK. I am taking such good care of him. See he is happy and content. Just keep trusting me, I will complete this work I started."

What a blessing! Thank you God! Thank you Amber for taking it and sending it to IAN! Thank you Liz for sending it our way on a Sunday! I can not say enough about our wonderful agency, IAN.