"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, March 26, 2010

(Incomplete) Family Photos

The final picture we needed to send to Joshua G. was of our incomplete family. With the ages of our kids a family picture does not stay current very long, so Wednesday night I talked my good friend Mary into snapping a few.









Pretty cute don't you think?
My friend Kristen had a more excellent idea and she had family pictures taken with their current family holding pictures of the boys that will soon join their crew. Isn't that beautiful?
Since I was not that creative or organized we will have to wait for our first complete (for now at least) family picture.
Oh, and do not read too much into that "complete for now" thought. I have a saying that "my family will NEVER be complete." There will always be room for more, perhaps in the form of nieces and nephews, son/daughters-in-law, and even grand kids someday. It may be a while before more additions take place, but our family will never be totally complete!
On a fun note - I found out this week that Joshua's birth certificate will say "G. Chad D." Beautiful, especially without all the abbreviations for security! We will just add the Joshua when we get everything finalized in the US. It will not be too long and he will officially be a "D"!!!