"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thanks!

Thanks for praying, worrying , and encouraging us. I appreciate all the support we have. Not everyone has that blessing! I am humbled and grateful!


I go to bed tonight peaceful. "He who started this work will be faithful to complete it."


I expect miracles. Our family together asked God tonight that this news would bring Joshua home sooner rather than later. I expect the best.


I also confess a smidgen of doubt and despair.


God, I believe. Help my unbelief.

This has been a hard season. We are being stretched so much. (I thought I would be exempt from stretch marks this "pregnancy"...NOT) But nothing lasts forever. Our life will be easy again, someday. I am looking forward to that day!


May it be sooner rather than later. And to God be the glory for His faithfulness during and after the storm.

I love you!