"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, March 25, 2011

He makes me laugh!

The way he processes crack me up...

  • This week we had YET ANOTHER snowstorm. Joshua responded, "Mommy, Joshua I hate it snow. Pleasie make it go away. Joshua I want camping!"
  • A few days later he told me, "Mommy put it snow in booster chair (time out!)! Snow naughty!"
  • This evening he met the mother of one of his favorite adults. His question for me, "When (our friend) was a tiny baby, did he drink that mommy's boob?" (Thankfully, it was whispered into my ear!) But the question behind the question surprised me. What he really wanted to know was if the mother he met had always been our friends mother OR if he, like Joshua, had a different mother when he was a tiny baby. He is so smart and such a thinker for one so young!
Happy Friday! If you do not have a three year old to crack you up, rent a funny movie this weekend. Laughter is highly underrated!