"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shhh! Don't tell!

Krissy and Jamison are away on a ski trip this weekend. They sent me these photos on my cellphone so that Joshua could see what they look like skiing/snowboarding. I am using these photos without permission, so they may disappear soon... (Help me out and leave a comment telling Krissy that you love to see her smiling face and maybe, just maybe the picture will stay!)
Krissy's picture has been removed at her request.
Krissy just texted that they had to close the slopes early because it was too foggy to ski safely! You can pray for the youth group leaders who now have a little extra (unplanned for) time with a bunch of tired and sore teenagers! They drive home tomorrow, so hopefully the fog lifts! I have been busy today getting some information ready for a project that I get to introduce tomorrow at my church. I am REALLY EXCITED about the project - God willing my church will be too! I will share all about it with you tomorrow.