"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trusting HIM to Turn Wailing into Dancing





"You (God) turned my

wailing into dancing,

You removed my

sackcloth and clothed

me with joy."


Psalm 30:11



Please pray for the orphans of Ethiopia as there are many possible changes in the works regarding adoption. Pray for God's protection. Pray that His will be done.

To read more click here.

To sign a petition that will hopefully make a difference, click here.

The same God who has turned my son's wailing into dancing hears the cries of all the little children in the world as well. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." May we, as His hands and feet, do all we can to bring children to Him.

I have no desire to be political, only to seek His best for the children of Ethiopia... whatever that may be. I am trusting that He is present. He is faithful. He will reign victorious.