"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, November 10, 2013

November Adoration - God Who Fights for His People

Joshua 23:3,10

"You yourselves have seen everything the Lord your God has done to all these nations for your sake; it was the Lord your God who fought for you."
 
One of you routs a thousand, because the Lord your God fight for you, just as He promised."
 
 
 
It has been a crazy, people filled day.  I have honestly not taken the time to really focus on this verse.
 
 
As you think back, how have you seen the Lord fight for you?  My tired mind quickly comes up with a couple of easy answers.  Joshua Gebeyehu becoming my child IS most certainly among the most God-ordained things I can grasp.  I will always be in awe of how God pulled that off.  He most certainly fought for our son, when there was no way our little boy could have asked for His help.  Yet, still, the Lord fought for him.  For this victory, and so many others, I am forever grateful.
 
 
Oh my Protector.  My God who fights for me.  I praise You and thank You.  Thank you for the many ways that I have seen you fight for me, my kids, our business.  Thank you even more for the times when You have fought a battle I have been completely unaware of at the time it was fought.