"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, November 14, 2013

November Adoration - God Who Prays for Me

The day loomed before me as I lay in bed this morning. Typically I am going through my mental to-do list as I awaken. Today, I simply gave the day to The Lord. Knowing that it is one of those days He will require me to just trust.

And He met me immediately.

Over coffee, I read the passage assigned to me today.

Luke 22:31-32

"Simon, Simon, satan has asked to sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers." (Spoken by Jesus)

The thought of Jesus praying for Simon, reminded me that He also intercedes for me. 

Beyond giving our day to The Lord, no matter what is to come, I do not have words.  

Thank you Jesus that you do.