"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, November 24, 2013

November Crazy!

Didn't forget about my November Adoration goal.

I just have not had time to blog it these last couple of days.

Life is full!  I am tired!  Once in a while, we have no choice but to overcommit.  The good news is that at the end of these crazy, overstuffed days - vacation is coming!

I love that today, God sent me these words.

November Adoration - God Who Gives Power to the Weak

Isaiah 40:29

"He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak."
 
Lord Jesus, what a fool I would be if I did not adore you!  Thank you for meeting me right where I am.  Thank you for lifting me up, for understanding me, for blessing me with your love, encouragement, and presence.  You are so good to me.