"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, November 9, 2013

November Adoration - God Who Opens the Graves

Ezekiel 37:13

"Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them."

If I had not been raised in a RCA church, I may stand up and shout "Glory, Glory Hallelujah!"  in response to this verse. 

I soooo look forward to the day that graves are open, and we all SEE God.

Once in a while the idea of God is just weird.  Don't you ever feel that way?  Doubts that say, what if this is all just wacko?  What if I am spending my time talking to no one?  What if. . .

Wrong thinking, of course.

Honest - absolutely!

There are moments when I doubt.  There are moments when I wonder.

I love that God understands this.

Even more I love the FACT that some day every eye will see and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Oh, what a day that will be.

Holy Father.  I am so excited to see You someday.  I am so excited for the day when all of this is over, and we all walk side by side.  I am thankful that someday the doubts and struggles, the pain and suffering will ALL be gone forever.  I praise you Lord Jesus for you are Lord.  The work You did saves me from the grave.  That is the most unimaginable and miraculous thought.  Thank you.  Thank you.