"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Adoration - One Who Gives Me Understanding to Know Him

1 John 5:20
"We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true.  And we are in Him who is true - even in His Son Jesus Christ.  He is the true God and Eternal Life."

It is crazy to think that the God of the universe chooses to allow us understanding of Himself.

Not only does He reveal Himself to us, we can be "in" Him.  He allows us to be part of His intimate inner circle.  It is mind bending.

You ARE the one true God.  While I often follow many other false gods as I spend my time and energy pursuing things other than You, deep down I know that only You are true.  I am sorry for my many failures.  I thank you for allowing me understanding of who You are and how You love.  You allow me to be close to You.  What a privilege that is. God of truth.  Creator of all.  Author of every story.   Everlasting God.  Omnipotent Savior.  I worship You.