"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 days until we leave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Krissy

We leave in 3 short but also long days!!!!!!!! We are all finishing up some of the last minute details before we leave.
I have finally finished all of my homework for the rest of the year. Saddly I don't get to miss any school. Fortunately I will be able to attend summer school. Summer school starts the day after i get back from Ethiopia... .... of course.
We have all been deciding what we are going to do while we are in Africa. We are going shopping of course and quite a few other things. We have gotten our prescriptions already... ... but we might get some other prescriptions just in case. We have most of our bags packed already. All I have to pack still are last minute things.

My regular bag has mostly things that we are bringing for the kids at the care center and the orphanage, sele enat. More than half of my bag is full of those type of things but I still had room for 10 yes 10 outfits. I still have room in my bag though.

I am extremely blessed to be going. I cannot believe that everything that I have to worry about is paid for and ready to go.

I just wanted to thank everyone that gave me money to help me go. I also would like to thank everyone that let me work for them for money for my trip.