"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, May 24, 2010

Donations

Yesterday my mom brought the shoes Krissy collected to my Uncle Steve. Steve took care of shipping them out via FedEx today! The next time you see these boxes they will be in Ethiopia.


A big thank you for coordinating the shipping Steve!

One of the most exciting things about our journey to bring Joshua home has been witnessing the extreme generosity of so many people.



My mom mentioned to the ladies she works alongside of that the nannies that care for Joshua Gebeyehu wear scrubs. She brought a suitcase into the break room and asked if they had any scrubs that they would like to donate. They quickly filled the suitcase and another to overflowing with cheery scrubs for the nannies.



Aren't they beautiful?


I pray that they bless the ladies who will wear them in some small way. These ladies cared for my son so lovingly these last months. I am hoping they will feel our love, gratitude, and appreciation each time they wear one of these.


We have also been blessed with totally unexpected cash donations these last two weeks. I am praying for God's guidance in how to use these gifts. It is really humbling and exciting to have all the bills paid. When we began this process, we had a "partial plan" in regards to the financing of things. God showed us where to start and called us to trust Him for the balance. It has been truly amazing. Not only did he provide enough, our cup is running over, and I will be able to watch for opportunities to give while in Ethiopia. I look forward to telling you who God has in mind to receive these gifts.
4 days my friends! 4 days!