"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Simplify

I have been feeling overwhelmed lately. There is just so much to do... work, homework, dr. appts, haircuts, dentist, ortho., laundry, supper, yard work, exercise, grocery shopping, trip planning...! I feel like I can not keep up.

Saturday morning I was dusting my bedroom and I noticed the coaster on my bedside table. It says "simplify." I have really been thinking about how I could simplify my life.

To be honest I can think of many ways to simplify things, but they all involve spending more money. I could hire a gardener or a house cleaner, that would be the bomb! We could eat out more often. But all those simplify solutions do not work for my budget.

So, I ask you to inspire me. Do you have tips to simplify that save money instead of costing big bucks? I would love to hear your ideas!