"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, May 28, 2010

As Promised...

My favorite picture of Joshua Gebeyehu!


I bet you would fly across the world for this little boy, too!


I love love love this picture! I have been saving it just for today. See the rings he is holding? We sent them along with his photo album and poster. I have seen him in several different photos grasping them. I have the rest of the set in my carry on bag so I can be sure to bring them to him. Please pray that we all link together as perfectly as Joshua's rings.


Our bags are packed and loaded, we will leave for the airport in just a few minutes. I leave you with some words from the book of Joshua, that will be strengthening and encouraging me this week.

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous,
Do not be terrified
Do not be discouraged.
For the Lord your God will be with you
WHEREVER you go."
Joshua 1:9


"As for me and my house
we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15


We return Sunday, June 6 at 3:42 PM. If you would like to be at the airport to welcome us home you are more than welcome. Please wait for us on the main floor of the airport. We would like to have a few private minutes as a family before we show off our precious boy to the world.


I can hardly wait to walk off the plane and be reunited as a complete family.