"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another teen-ager!

Jamison Chad turned 13 today... which means we now have 2 TEEN-AGERS!

Jamison's birthday dessert of choice is pie. Apple pie is his favorite. However he also loves blueberry, razzleberry, and pumpkin. (In case you wondered, he blew out all 13 candles. So girls you can stop calling and texting. My son will not be having a girlfriend this year!)

The best single word description I have for Jamison is EASY! He is a patient, even-tempered, self-motivated, kind, organized, athletic, sensible, smart kid. He is responsible. I never remind him to do his homework AND last night he noticed it snowed so he shoveled. I did not ask, he just saw it needed to be done so he took care of it. Jamison has a super sense of humor. He loves sports, video games, and hunting.

Jamison, you rock! I love you and I appreciate the calm and sensibility you add to our family. I also love the way you laugh at yourself and joke with all of us. I am so proud of you. I am so very thankful that God chose me to be your mom.

**I have to tell one quick party story. Tonight Joshua was "ditched" by Brenna and his older cousins. They got sick and tired of playing with the" baby." So one of his cousins lured him downstairs and then she snuck back up to play without him. Since the baby gate was up to keep the dog downstairs and Joshua can not climb over it, he was officially out of the way! It took me a minute to figure out what was going on, but then I had to laugh. You know you are officially home when your older sibling and cousins find a sneaky way to kick you out!