"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Need a super fast, super easy, but still yummy dessert?

Try this no bake, pumpkin cheesecake.
8 oz cream cheese, softened (I used fat free)
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon, ginger and cloves to taste)
8 oz cool whip, thawed (I used fat free)
1 graham cracker crust (I bought it, but you could whip it together yourself)

Mix all but cool whip together on medium speed until creamy. Fold in cool whip by hand. You can reserve some to garnish if you like. Pour it into the crust and keep refrigerated.

Joshua and I made this in less than 10 min. yesterday! I love that! Chad asked me to make another soon, so my family truly liked it. (Versus telling me it was good, but hoping that I forget the recipe - not that that ever happens here =) )

Enjoy!

PS This recipe came from the wiphan cookbook. You can order your copy here and the money will go to help orphans and widows in Zambia, Africa!