"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friends are FUN!!!

I had so much fun today watching Joshua play with our friends Ageze and Tesfa.

Joshua and Ageze played "horsey." I tell you Ageze is one special kid. He does absolutely everything with the biggest smile on his face. He truly lights up a room.

Ageze and Joshua also played "choo choo train." They tied the wagon onto the trike with Riley's leash and pulled each other around the basement. It was hysterical.

They both grinned ear to ear!

Tesfa's favorite was the firetruck. He really loves it.

Today was extra special to me because Joshua played like a wild, crazy, self-assured almost 3 year old. He ran and ran! AND he is almost as fast as Ageze and Tesfa these days!!! I am both proud of my son and so thankful when I watch him run and rough-house. I have never, ever been so thankful to have kids run and bike in my house.

Another thing that made me really happy today was when I overheard Ageze call Joshua "Gebeyehu" and Joshua Gebeyehu did not bat an eye. He just kept right on jabbering, chasing, and giggling. He is healing body and soul. I am so grateful.