"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, December 17, 2010

Riding in Style

This year we decided that instead of exchanging gifts with my brother's family we would do a fun family activity. So after a dinner of pizza and yummy cake, we went on a limo ride!


The kids were REALLY excited!



Above is my sister in law, Emily, and niece Alexa

Adrianna, Brenna, and Sierra
Krissy, myself, and Joshua

What is a limo ride without champagne... or in our case "Sparkling cider?"

The girls kept asking for more wine. My sister in law was quick to remind them that it was NOT wine, but sparkling cider. There was NO under-age-drinking in our limo! =)

Gotta love this guy!

Most of the gang!

Joshua got a little wiggly by then end and (woke up daddy who just might have dozed off) to play musical laps!

Daddy's girl!

Caught in the act! Only a guy who got up at 3AM to move snow could sleep through all the action of 7 kids in a limo! I surely appreciate how hard my husband works so we can do silly things like limo rides!