"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, December 11, 2010

What a week!

Hi!

Did you miss me?

It has been ONE of those weeks. Some of the kids were sick, lots of holiday stuff, and NO Internet. We have not had Internet access at home since Wednesday. That put a serious hitch into my life. I do my job via the Internet, I connect with friends via Internet, I do a lot of research via Internet, and I do most of my shopping via Internet. So no Internet has been stinky! The tech support come tomorrow, so hopefully we will be up and running soon. (Tonight I am using an aircard. Slower than I am used to, so I will skip the details and pictures.)

I will tell you one really funny (and short) Joshua story.

Last night we were leaving for Christmas Program practice and Jamison offered to zip Joshua's coat for him. Joshua responded, "No Jamison help you. Joshua know how zip."

Jamison looked at me kind of puzzled.

Then Joshua yelled, "Mommy! Help you Joshua zip!"

I zipped him up.

Jamison and I both belly laughed when Joshua grinned at Jay and said, "See Jamison... Joshua zip!"

**Tech support comes tomorrow so with any luck I will be able to get caught up with email, work, and here. If you emailed me earlier this week, I have not ignored you. I just am not able to respond!