"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Letter Explained

Our Christmas cards are in the mail!!!

This year I have written A LOT. So, I chose to send out a list (encouraging readers to come here for the full story) rather than a letter with our Christmas cards. If you are here for "the rest of the story" you can click on any of the underlined words to read more about the significant event mentioned in our 2010 Christmas "list."

The Dietrich Family Top 10 Events of 2010 (in chronological order)


1. We see Joshua Gebeyehu's photo.






2. Chad caught a sailfish in CanCun.





3. Chad, Jay, Sierra, & Brenna met Skillet!


4. Our son, Joshua, CAME HOME!!!







6. Brenna caught her first fish.




7. Jamison learned to wakeboard.



8. Krissy turned 14 and started driving.


9. Fall sports, cross-country & football.




10. Joshua discovers snow.




Thank you for taking the time to drop by and to share our life with us. It has been an amazing year.
I will leave you with the blessing Chad chose for our Christmas card this year:
"May He give you the desires of your heart,
and make all your plans succeed."
Psalms 20:4
**Just in case you are wondering, no! I do not usually have my cards in the mail already. (I did not even send any last year.) I just had a lot to share this year and I did not want to wait any longer! Besides I am hoping to get a lot in return. I love to find something other than bills and credit card offers in my mailbox!